5 typed, double-spaced pages.
Times New Roman, 12 point.
In a 5 page report, explain your pre-employment screening process, including the following:
Examine how the initial candidate pool will be limited.
- Examine the factors you will use to limit the initial applicant pool. For example, if you receive 200 resumes for an open position, what factors will you consider to determine which candidates will move to the next step in the process?
- Explain why your selected type of interview is the best choice for a first interview.
- Describe the type of interview you will conduct for your initial interview (telephone, Zoom, in-person), and substantiate why this is the best choice for the retail organization
Examine pre-employment background checks and the sequence of use for screening candidates.
- Determine which pre-employment candidate background checks will be required (Criminal Background checks, Drug Tests, Reference checks, et cetera).
- Explain when the pre-employment candidate checks will be conducted during the pre-employment process.
Examine assessment methods that will be used to screen candidates and how they will be sequenced.
- Explain which pre-employment assessments will be used (aptitude assessments, skill assessments, et cetera).
- Explain when the pre-employment assessments will be conducted.
Explain how technology impacts the selected assessment methods.
- Explain how technology will impact choice of screening and selection methods.
- Articulate possible legal issues associated with screening candidates.