THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE WRITTEN BELOW, PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THOSE DIRECTIONS!
TOPIC: Effects of social media on college students.
In addition to the citation, each annotation should include a concise summary of and evaluation of each of the sources. Each annotation should be a strong paragraph (about 150 words), double spaced. The annotations should be alphabetized by citation, just as you would alphabetize your works cited.
- Create an MLA formatted Annotated Bibliography that lists and annotates at least FIVE independently researched scholarly and/or critical articles on the topic you have chosen to write about. Credible sources may include scholarly articles, newspaper articles/ editorials, news organizations such as NPR or CNN, reliable websites like .gov or .edu.
- Develop a tentative thesis statement. Write your thesis above your annotations.
Create an annotation for each of your sources. Each annotation should include:
- an MLA formatted citation
- a summary of the source in your own wording and style (about 100 words)
- an evaluation of the credibility of the sources and how the source supports your argument and will fit in your essay (at least 50 words)