This assignment comprises two components: (1) a cyberbullying annotated bibliography of resources, and (2) a cyberbullying summation of selected podcasts and/or radio interviews.
Cyberbullying Annotated Bibliography:
1.Research and collect sources for individuals who may have experiential and/or anecdotal knowledge regarding cyberbullying.
2. Refer to the online resource about APA format for annotated bibliographies in the Module 4 Readings.
3. Research and collect a minimum of ten sources.
4. Write a brief description on each source that includes the
- Target audience.
- Availability and type of information.
- Source recommendation.
- Contact information: name, phone number, or Website URL.
1. Write a summation (1,250-1,500 words) about the information gleaned from the podcasts and radio interviews from the Cyberbullying Research Center.
2. Refer to the Cyberbullying Research Center Web site (see Module 4 Readings).
3. Use/select radio podcast(s) and/or interviews as the foundation for the summation.
4. Include information from interviews (e.g., direct quotes,epiphany moments that may have changed the way you view cyberbullying – its form, methodology, outcomes, and preventative and/or legislative resources).
5. Use the GCU eLibrary databases; include a minimum of two outside references or other sources for evidentiary support, one of which may include the textbook.