ANSWER the questions on topic for each chapter.Assignment: Chapters 21-26 in your eText contain valuable information on important microbial diseases associated with the following human body system:
- Skin and Eyes (Ch. 21)- Smallpox
- Nervous System (Ch. 22)- Neisseria Meningitis
- Cardiovascular and Lymphatic Systems (Ch. 23)- Rheumatic fever-
- Respiratory System (Ch. 24) – Diphtheria
- Digestive System (Ch. 25) – Shigellosis
- Urinary and Reproductive Systems (Ch. 26) – Chlaymidia Trachomtis
Read each chapter and then pick one microbial disease from each chapter and write a synopsis of the disease using the following criteria:
- What is the name of the disease? Are there any other names used?
- What areas of the body are typically infected and what are the common characteristics of those organs?
- Describe the symptoms.
- What other bacteria or viruses are associated with the disease?
- Describe the common modes of infections.
- Describe the pathogenicity of the microbes involved in the disease.
- Describe the treatments for the disease.
- What is the fatality rate?
- Describe the history of this disease throughout history.
- What other diseases are associated with this disease?
- Include at least 2 pictures of the disease
Paper Information: The synopses will be no shorter than 2 pages per disease (minimum of 12 pages) with a reference page. Also, please use the following specifications for the paper:
- Font – Times New Roman
- Size – 12 point
- Color – Black
- Paragraph – double spaced
- Margins – 1 inch top, bottom, left, and right