(attached is what i initially submitted, she gave me an F. please use as reference to not make the same mistakes and know that she is a strict grader.)
At this point, you are asked to complete the web journey questions. Each link (the title of the lab) has a set of questions beneath it. Using the link, answer the questions that follow. Note that links open up a new browser window.
Please include the questions and answers when you submit your assignment in the dropbox. Use appropriate headings in your assignment. Submit the work as one file attachment. This means you complete all work in one word processing document (e.g., Microsoft Word) and attach the file using the dropbox tool. Submit your work in Unit 7: Lab Questions dropbox.
The answers to the lab questions are worth 10 points.
UNIT 7 LAB QUESTIONS
- What are your impressions of the drawings in this exhibition?
- How do the drawings compare to those of da Vinci that are shown in the unit?
- Which of the drawings do you find most interesting? Why?
Artists in Context
Choose at least two artists from the Renaissance period. Research their lives and their work using a variety of online and print resources.
You will present your research by either:
- Creating a slideshow presentation (3-5 slides minimum)
- Writing a research paper (2-3 pages minimum)
Whichever medium you choose to present your research, you will need to make sure that you answer/address the following questions:
- How did each artist’s work reflect the ideas or historical events of the Renaissance?
- How was their work similar or different?
- Did they influence future artists, and if so, how?
You also need to cite your references in standard bibliography format at the end of your presentation or paper.