https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png Paul2023-11-29 23:15:462023-11-29 23:15:46As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices. How do I contribute to the positive climate in my classroom?What actions do I need to take to build com
As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices.
- How do I contribute to the positive climate in my classroom?
- What actions do I need to take to build community in my classroom?
- Which attributes of my classroom demonstrate that relationships are built on mutual respect and shared responsibility?
- What changes should I consider in order to create an effective classroom climate that is more conducive to learning?
- Do I share with students the goals for the day, the week, the unit we are studying? How do I best share goals?
- Do I provide key questions to guide the learning of topics and concepts? How do I best keep these in front of students?
- What are some strategies I have implemented to use color to emphasize key phrases and ideas, either in student handouts or visuals in my classroom?
- Based on the teacher attributes and routines outlined in this lesson, what are one or several personal goals for teaching behaviors that could become an action plan for my classroom?