https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png Paul2023-09-20 02:31:382023-09-20 02:31:38As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices. How would I express my own personal philosophy about including parents as partners in education?What do
As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices.
- How would I express my own personal philosophy about including parents as partners in education?
- What does In Loco Parentis mean to me?
- What can I do to ensure I understand the perspectives of the parents/guardians of the students in my class?
- How can I ensure effective communication between myself and parents?
- In what ways do parents partnerships benefit my class? My school?
- Think of a time when you were not able to connect with a student and a parent connection may have improved matters. What would you do to ensure that is not a problem the next time?
- How can I involve parents that I can rely on to help to bolster involvement by other parents?
- What steps can I take to set up a parent involvement network for my classroom (e.g., engaging and involving allies, planning effective activities)?