https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png Paul2023-10-30 07:29:182023-10-30 07:29:18As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices. What aspects of creating a brain-compatible lesson plan will I find most challenging?What should I look
As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices.
- What aspects of creating a brain-compatible lesson plan will I find most challenging?
- What should I look for if my students appear to be having problems with attention or memory?
- How might I create a model brain-compatible classroom and share what I am trying to do with other teachers?
- Have I considered my own reactions to stress in the classroom? Have I planned a response mechanism? What are early indicators that this is a problem?
- How much do I need to know about my students in order to plan effectively for time for reflection? What factors in my lesson plan affect the amount of reflection time needed?
- How can I benefit from what I now know about what is going on in the brains of my students as part of the natural learning cycle?