An important aspect of being an effective teacher is informing parents of the activities that are taking place in the classroom. Parents want to be partners in their student’s learning and want to know that they are safe in all settings. For this assignment, you will craft a well-written letter to parents that you will send home at the beginning of the school year explaining the technology safety components of your class. You will include the following:
- A proper heading
- An overview of your area of CTE
- The types of lessons/activities you will design for their students
- The steps you will take to ensure the students’ safety in the classroom
- Advice for parents on cyber safety and plagiarism
- A proper closure with your contact information if they have any questions
Once you have completed the assignment, save a copy in MS Word format (.doc or .docx) and use the tool provided below to upload a copy of your work.