Assume the role of Marketing Manager. Select a product (good or service) that is sold in the United States and has sales opportunities in a foreign market. Apply your critical thinking skills and address the following:
- Describe the product you selected in terms of the four utilities of customer value.
- Identify the product’s target market at home and in your stated foreign market.
- Indicate the competition of the product category in both home and foreign markets.
- Explain how you would apply the segmentation, targeting, and positioning (STP) approach to market the product in the foreign market.
- Discuss the major environmental facts and trends in the foreign markets that might affect sales of the product.
- Explain how you would develop, execute. and measure a campaign for this product considering the four p’s (product, price, promotion, and place).
- Discuss the U.S. and international ethical marketing considerations.
1. Must be eight- to ten- double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style (not including the title and reference pages).
2. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
3. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
4. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
5. Must use at least five scholarly references.
7. Must document all sources in APA style.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA.