Chapter 13, 17, & 18 is attached including compensation plan.
I am asking you to consider all of the components needed in a comprehensive compensation plan. More importantly, I am asking you to develop a compensation plan that is of your own design. In other words, a plan that has not been cut and/or pasted from the Web or from another student. I utilize SafeAssign, and you should be forewarned that any plan that has been plagiarized will earn you zero points and there will not be any opportunity for redoing the assignment. To provide for information needed to complete your compensation plan, you are asked to read chapter 13 – “Benefit Options”, chapter 17 – “Government and Legal Issues in Compensation”, and chapter 18 – “Management: Making it Work”.
You are the Director of Employee Compensation and Benefits for a small community college with more than 5,000 employees. Develop, in writing a compensation plan with the following components:
· History and background of the community college to include its compensation philosophy and influence of alumni or donors, state funding, and administration on compensation practices (ficticious).
· Job Description of a non-tenured full time faculty member (include all required components)
· Salary and Wages for a non-tenured full time faculty member
· Group Health Insurance/Benefits (your choice of plan)
· Mandatory benefits (ensure that these are correct)
· Voluntary Fringe benefits (your choice)
The Last Page of the Assignment Should be a Reference Page in APA format
Links to help Teachers, Post-Secondary
Salary Information: Academic Professor