*****HOT****** DUE in 2 hours and 30 minutes
Questions will be posted after agreement is made, the start of the 2 hrs and 30 minutes.
4 short answer essay questions. Each question a minimum of 750 words. Min of 2 references per question.
Questions will be over the lessons attached.
If assignment is not completed within the 2 hrs and 30 mins, refund will be issued back to me. :
1. In no less than 500 words (total), answer the following questions:
Explain the relationship between morality and well-being. How can moral behavior be defined in terms of well-being? Why does this concept often leave a lack of clarity as to the most moral behavior in any given situation? Give an example.
What is the relationship (insofar as science has supported thus far) between biological complexity and exposure to ranges of happiness and suffering? How does this relationship inform our day-to-day behavior in terms of our relationship with simple animals, complex animals, humans, etc.? Give an example.
2. In no less than 500 words (total), answer the following questions:
Summarize the results of the early 20th century leadership research (i.e. leadership qualities in Lesson Two). List and explain the qualities that were identified.
Which of these qualities are strongly related to a propensity for moral behavior? Which of the qualities could potentially be faked by a leader? What are the underlying implications therefrom in terms of ethics?
3. In no less than 500 words (total), answer the following questions:
Compare and contrast the three philosophical ethics theories discussed in Lesson Three: Egoism, Utilitarianism, and Deontology. What are the strong and weak points of each?
Give an example of a scenario for each of the three theories, in which the theory would be best-suited to address the ethical circumstances of the situation. Explain why the theory is the best approach for each scenario.
4. In no less than 500 words (total), answer the following questions:
Compare and contrast the four leadership behavior theories discussed in Lesson Four: University of Iowa, University of Michigan, University of Ohio, and the Managerial Grid. What were the findings of each? Are any mutually incompatible? If so, how can we attempt to reconcile them?
2. As for the two variables discussed in all but the U of Iowa studies (job focus and employee focus), explain which type of leader (low in both, high in both, or high in one but not the other) you think would be predisposed to behave most ethically, and why? Defend your opinions with sounds reasoning.