OSHA has been seen as both a positive and a negative influence on business and employees. Start by reading OSHA’s mission statement.
- Retrieved from http://www.osha.gov/.
- Go to About OSHA.
- Click Mission Statement.
- Read the mission statement.
Locate some articles about OSHA written by Ralph Nader.
- How does Mr. Nader feel about OSHA and their Mission? Are they succeeding?
- What do you think workplace safety would be like without OSHA?
- Do you think managers and company owners would still be safety conscious because it is the ethical thing to do?
- How do you think you would feel as a manager if an OSHA inspector showed up unannounced?
!00 words apa with references