For this assignment, you will continue the development of your network design and infrastructure proposal document to address network traffic requirements. This new section of your proposal will provide recommendations for the software and infrastructure that are required to support the organization’s network traffic requirements.
The project deliverables are as follows:
- Update the network design and architecture proposal document title page with new date and project name.
- Update the previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- Network Traffic Analysis and Recommendations section:
- Summarize each of the major uses of the distributed network.
- For each use, identify the traffic estimates.
- Include an analysis of peak traffic times and levels.
- Identify any other issues that will produce congestion on the network.
- Based on the analysis that you performed in the previous step, prepare a recommendation of the software and infrastructure that would be required to handle the projected traffic.
- Offer recommendations for software that can be used to manage potential network congestion, and describe how the software works.
- Update your table of contents before submission.
- Name the document yourname_CS635_IP3.doc.