The attached word describes my chosen organization for the project I chose. The course project is an opportunity for you to learn more about an organization and its policies, and to craft appropriate ethical polices and training relevant to your field and career. It is also an opportunity for you to make a connection with the organization you are researching, such as interviewing someone at the organization.
The annotated bibliography will list five peer-reviewed journal articles that appropriately support the project. Scholarly texts and Web sites can be used in addition to the five peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Please review the Writing Center’s Annotated Bibliography page, linked the Resources.
- Review the scoring guide for this assignment before starting to ensure that you understand the criteria on which your work will be evaluated.
- Review the Annotated Bibliography Example, linked in the Resources, to see an example of one fully annotated citation.
Your annotated bibliography list should include the following:
- The complete citation of each reference source, presented in APA format.
- An annotation of each reference source comprising a brief written description and evaluation of the source.
- A description of the relationship between each reference and the final project.