choose a topic
We're the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click either of the buttons below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Remember, the Term Paper is limited to 5 pages, double-spaced. PLEASE make sure you understand how to reference your sources. Don’t make me use the 20% or 50% penalty for plagiarism to get your attention! Google “APA citations” or something similar to be sure you are doing it right. Also, current versions of Word have an APA citation app built in under the references tab. Because too many students have disregarded this advise in the past, here is a good link to help understanding of how and when to cite your sources — https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/. The Early Submission date brings a 10-point bonus for a decent Term Paper. The Early Submission is not mandatory, as the Final Submission is still available. If you are satisfied with your grade on the Early Submission, whether you earned the 10-point bonus or not, you don’t need to worry about the Final Submission (BlackBoard will still bother you about the Final Submission being late–disregard). If you wish to improve your Early Submission grade (see Addendum for resubmission requirements) or if you did not have an Early Submission, use the Final Submission.
If you have an topic that you’d like to run by me, send me an email. If I give you my OK, I’ll also add your topic to this list. If you are writing a Term Paper on one of the topics below, you do not need to “get my approval.”
Term Paper Topics
* Why might one want to avoid sec. 351 treatment? How can this avoidance be accomplished?
* Corporate Inversions–What’s the Big Deal?
* Asset acquisitions under sec. 338.
* Why did the old Morrissey regs not work for classifying an unincorporated entity as a corporation? How are the “check-the-box” regs better?
* Earnings & Profits–What is it? What is it used for?
* Choice of Entity–C-Corps vs. S-Corps. Discuss advantages/disadvantages. When does one make more sense than another?
* When will a stock dividend be taxable?
* Comparison of charitable contributions for a corporation vs. an individual
* Multiple-Asset sec. 351 transfers
* Corporate Alt Min Tax
* The Dividend Received Deduction
Remember, with only 5 pages allowed, you must seriously focus your paper. As the author, you get to decide exactly what part(s) of a topic you will address– and, be sure to tell the reader what your paper will cover in the first introductory paragraph.