In this assignment, you will condense information from Assignment 2 to create a PowerPoint presentation. ( Female voice please)
Create a seven to nine (7-9) slide PowerPoint Presentation in which you:
- Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below) followed by a slide with an executive summary which contains a brief statement of your proposal covered from your Assignment 2.
- Summarize your response to each of the criteria in Assignment 2 – one (1) slide per criterion, for a total of five (5) slides.
- Provide a summary slide which addresses key points of your Assignment 2 paper.
- Narrate each slide, using a microphone, indicating what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.