Please review the attached. In this assignment; you must:
1. Thoroughly and clearly introduced your paper with your thesis statement chosen from the list provided.
2. Thoroughly and coherently discussed three
clear examples from the proper time frame. The discussion is persuasive and with sound reasoning and good support.
3. Thoroughly and clearly explained why the opposing view to yours would be in error or would be the weaker view. Used persuasive reasoning or clear examples
4. Thoroughly and effectively discussed how the history you have covered shapes or impacts issues in your workplace or desired profession
5. Meets at least the minimum number of required references; all references high quality choices. Sources are listed at the end and also cited in the body of the paper. Solid research is evident.
Please let me know if additional resources are needed. Thank you