This is an Individual Project in Word Document. Deliverable Length is between 950 to 1050 words excluding References. ( DUE DATE: SUNDAY; JULY 17, 2016, 4:00 P.M., PACIFIC TIME)
– Discuss and evaluate methods of motivating and rewarding individuals and groups.
– Identify processes and methods that can improve the behavior and attitudes of organizational members.
– Identify the organizational behavior concepts and theories present in real business situations.
– Use effective communication techniques.
THE ASSIGNMENT IS BELOW:
Senior leaders must understand how to motivate employees in a variety of ways. Research major motivational theories, and pick 3 theories to discuss.
For each motivational theory, address the following:
- Briefly describe each theory, including its history, foundation, model, and application.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of each theory.
- Explain options and strategies an organization can use to apply this theory to motivating employees.
- Select 1 theory to implement, and develop specific methods for implementation explaining your rationale for the selection of this theory and your implementation design.