I need to have a introduction paragraph as well as a conclusion paragraph on the following topic:
DNA is the evidence everyone wants to see in an investigation. It is extremely fragile and even has its limitations. In a 1.5-2 page Essay, address the following prompts:
- Identify and explain items that should be collected from the victim and the suspected perpetrator of a sexual assault.
- What is CODIS?
- What samples are included in the CODIS database?
- What is PCR/STR analysis and how is it used?
- What is mtDNA?
- Where does mtDNA come from?
- How can it help an investigation?
Be sure to address all prompts and cite your sources in APA format.