Essay required on any one of the topics. (Need to have good knowledge about Canadian Politics)
1. Canadian Democracy: Dead or Alive?
2. The Canadian Senate: reform or not?
3. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms: TheLegalization of Politics?
– Essay should be 6-7 pages (Excluding the bibliography page), double spaced, and they should use about 5-7 sources
– Strongly check for plagiarism
– No subheadings in between the essay
– Apa style to be used
– This essay is for a political science course
– should have a thesis statement — a position, a perspective, a point of view, an argument — in thethe first paragraph, or very close to it.- should have a “plan” for the paper in 1 or 2 sentences: what are you looking at? why are you looking at it?how are you looking at it?
– “hint” at your conclusions — or findings– in 1 or 2 sentences in the first paragraph (or maybethe 2nd paragraph) of the introduction.