In this discussion:
- State your research topic and purpose.
- State your research question(s).
- List and label the variables as independent, dependent, intervening, or moderating.
- State your hypothesis.
- Describe the potential ethical issues that you would need to consider in conducting your research. Be specific in rating the issues to the details of your study.
- Describe how you would address the identified ethical issues.
Research topic: How air pollution affects the health of humans.
The purpose of this study is to determine and research on the harm of air pollution towards human health.
My proposed question is, “How does long-term exposure to air pollution affects the health of humans”.
Please reference from this textbook
Politano, M. P., Roberts, D. L., & Walton, R. O. (2017). Introduction to the process of research: Methodology considerations (1st ed.). Charleston, SC: Hang Time Publishing.