Federal health strategic plan – 400 words
We're the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click either of the buttons below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Focus area: use health IT to support the business requirements of alternative and innovative health delivery and payment models, specifically ICD10CM.
- For your assigned focus area, identify the initiative goal aligned with your assigned government initiative with policy implications for health informatics.
- Provide a brief description of the initiative and a current summary of the impact to health as of today.
- Explain how your goal relates to high- quality care, lower costs, healthier population, or engaged individuals.
- Access the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Civil Rights Breach portal.
- Select one listed breach. From the press release on the breach, summarize the data breach, what information was compromised the number of patients impacted and the follow-up action.
- If your information was breached, what action would you take to prevent unauthorized use of your information?
In this discussion complete the portion of the discussion prompt assigned to you based on your last name grouping. Ensure that you complete the information related to the initiative assigned. Note: The Federal Health IT Strategic Plan was updated in 2020 to the 2020-2025 plan; however, for this assignment use the 2015-2020 plan- linked above.
For part two there are many breaches on the portal, there should be a variety chosen amongst the class. When searching for the press release copy the name of the entity from the portal and within your search engine, paste the entity name and the words “data breach press release”.
Federal Health IT Strategic Plan 2015-2020
HealthIT. (2020, November 10). 2020-2025 federal health IT strategic plan. https://www.healthit.gov/topic/2020-2025-federal-health-it-strategic-plan