GED 260 Criminology challenge test 100 questions
We're the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click either of the buttons below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Challenge Course 100 question multiple choice. 90 or better correct needed.
Course Number Course Title Course Description
This course emphasizes the wide and interdisciplinary variety of academic perspectives that contribute to a thorough and well-informed understanding of the crime problem. It addresses the latest social issues and discusses innovative criminological perspectives within a well-grounded and traditional theoretical framework.
Students will learn to think critically about the causes of crime and will discover the correlations between crime theory, crime policy, and crime prevention.
The following are overall learning objectives for this course:
- Explain the concepts of law, crime, and criminology, and understand the differences between criminology and criminal justice.
- Discuss criminal law and its processes.
- Be able to understand, evaluate, and critique the various theories of crime causation and understand the policy implications of each theory.
- Understand the various types of criminal behavior and identify the characteristics of different types of crimes.
- Apply the understanding of criminological theories to explaining speci c types of criminal behavior.
Completing Your Challenge Examination
When you enrolled, the admissions committee reviewed the materials you submitted and determined that based on your experience, you are eligible to challenge this course.
Challenge Examination Components
Receiving Coursework Electronically
Students opting to receive coursework electronically can access the challenge examination via the Coast Connection student portal.
After logging in, click on My Academic Plan, select the course you are working on, scroll down to the bottom of the page and then selectTake Exam. We recommend students keep a copy of their examination answers prior to clicking the Submit button.
GED 260 Criminology
Receiving Coursework by Mail
The challenge examination is comparable to the nal examination for the course. It is comprised of multiple choice questions. The challenge examination will be mailed to you, along with an accompanying answer sheet. The answer sheet for this challenge examination contains a bar code with your name, identi cation number, and course number. The answer sheet may only be used for this examination.
The examination is based on the contents of the textbook for this course. Although you are being given an opportunity to challenge this course based on academic competencies identi ed in your occupational or life experiences, we suggest you review the textbook prior to attempting the examination. Some questions may be textbook speci c.
Before Beginning Your Examination
In order to successfully complete your challenge examination, we recommend that you do the following before beginning:
- Be sure that you have the correct edition of the course textbook.
- Become familiar with the contents of the textbook, beginning with the Table of Contents. Authors often include supplementary materials at the end of the text, such as a glossary and/or reference section, that will help you as you complete your examination.Submitting Your Examination Through the Student PortalYou can take the challenge examination directly through the Coast Connection student portal. After logging in, click on My Academic Plan, select the course you are working on, scroll down to the bottom of the page and then select Take Exam. We recommend students keep a copy of their examination answers prior to clicking the Submit button.