Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Locate two academic articles from a professional, peer-reviewed journal related to the topic of Cognitive Development Activities.
Write a summary paper addressing each of the following points/question. Be sure to completely answer all questions in each bullet point. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for each article. Your essay should be 1750 words in length. Cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimal word amount.
- Summarize both professional, peer-reviewed articles by addressing the follow for each study. Repeat this sequence for each article.
- What question/hypothesis was the researcher trying to answer or investigate?
- Define the variables studied.
- Describe the sample.
- How did the researcher gather data in the study?
- What were the results? How do the results affect your understanding of the world?
- What did you learn about cognitive development activities in early childhood education from this study?
- Compare and contrast both studies and explain how the similarities and differences.