https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png Paul2021-08-07 04:45:502021-08-07 04:45:50boyhood-assignment
Please consider the following question through the lens of a developmental psychologist. Please explain and support your answers.
- What does the film achieve by using the same actors for 12 years?
- Do you think there is a difference between growing up and aging? If so, what is it?
- Does the film represent a fairly universal experience of boyhood, or is this a narrow presentation?
- As you watched the film, how did you observe the kids and adults changing from year to year? Anything stand out?
- Would you describe Mason and his older sister, Samantha, as “normal” kids? Explain.
- How would you describe Mason as a student so far? How is Samantha as a student?
- How would you describe the kid’s dad?
- What is your first impression of the professor Dr. Bill Welbrock? What is his job?
- What does Bill need for possible weekend guests? Does he have a problem? Why or why not?
- How is the discipline handled in the household?
- What did you think of the dad’s song?
- What do you think the boys are looking at on the computer?
- What does Mason tell his mom about his new haircut (and Bill)?
- Why don’t the kids do anything about Bill’s issue?
- How does Samantha react to being dropped off at her new school?
- What news does Samantha’s dad gain from her Facebook page?