The essay will be four (4) paragraphs and (600) words long.
You will document only the image or the song. Citation should be MLA format.
- Use MLA style, which is normally used for the humanities, such as literature, religion, art, and music.
- Double space, including the Works Cited page
- One-inch margins all the way around, which is standard for Microsoft Word
- Your essay must include the image you chose placed IN the essay (MLA).
- Include a proper caption under the art (see example)
- Your essay must include a Works Cited page. (Next blank page under the essay.)
- You must include the heading requirements.
- Check to ensure your paper is in Times New Roman, 12 pt font, double-spaced.
- Make sure your essay is written in 3rd person voice–no I, me, my, you, your, you’re, we, us, or our. Use words like an individual, a person, one, he or she, a viewer, etc. (example: An individual can see OR One may notice the….)
*** Must complete outline as well***
follow outline attachment for essay steps
I have selected the image already. the link below will take you to the image