HSM476 CSU REFLECTION ON AND PRESENTATION OF PROGRAM
We're the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click either of the buttons below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
- Review and reflect on the work you’ve completed in the B.S. in Human Services program and on what you’ve learned.
- Prepare a slide presentation using the application of your choice (Prezi or PowerPoint). . Your presentation must highlight your key learning from the program and describe how this learning informs your future plans for working in the human services field.
- Be sure to incorporate what you have learned about culture and diversity issues in human services. Conclude your presentation with a slide that answers this question: What unanswered question(s) remain(s) from your work in the program and could serve as the basis of research for either of the two options for your Portfolio Project—the final research project assignment–for this course?
Your well-written presentation should be four to five slides in length, which is in addition to the title and references slides that you must also include. Each slide must have a notes page of 200-400 words and in-text citations that are properly referenced. Incorporate two to four citations. Format your presentation according to the APA Reqirements.
Dear writer, these are the classes that I have taken thus far in the B.S Human Services Program.
*Legal and Ethical Issues in Human Services *Case Management in Human Services
* Human Services Aministration *Race, Gender, and Ethnic Relations in the U.S
* Applying Leadership Principles *Intro to Human Services
* Introduction to Sociology *Community Development
* Working in Modern Society * Human Development
* Crisis Intevention * Intervention Methods in Human Services
Please choose any topics that fall within these subjects to discuss.
I have linked the instructions for my Final Project so that you can choose a topic as it relates to that at the end of this course.