I need a paper – see criteria below. Thank you,
We're the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click either of the buttons below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
A. Provide a literature review of five academic sources (e.g. peer review journal articles, professional white papers, professional association articles) that discuss the implementation of one of the following health information technologies:
• clinical decision support
• computerized physician order entry
• computerized disease registries
• consumer health information technology applications
• electronic medical record systems
• electronic prescribing
• health information technology in small and rural communities
B. Discuss how you could potentially implement your chosen health information technology (HIT) from part A in a medical workplace.
1. Discuss the steps needed to perform a needs assessment for your chosen HIT in a medical workplace.
2. Explain how to formulate a research question about the implementation of your chosen HIT
3. Explain how to develop a hypothesis on the effects of implementing your chosen HIT
4. Discuss the purpose of using outside research to determine if your chosen HIT should be implemented.
5. Discuss how you would determine your chosen HIT’s value for a medical workplace by doing the following:
a. Compare two research methods that could be used to determine a HIT’s value.
i. Justify which research method would be more appropriate for determining your chosen HIT’s value in a medical workplace.
b. Compare two measurement methods that could be used to determine a HIT’s value.
i. Justify which measurement method would be more appropriate for determining your chosen HIT’s value in a medical workplace.
6. Discuss a data collection tool or technique that could be used to provide data on the implementation of your chosen HIT.
a. Describe the benefits of the chosen tool or technique.
b. Discuss how to analyze the data collected with the chosen tool or technique.
7. Discuss how to create conclusions about the implementation of your chosen HIT that are supported by research and data.
C. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.