ID Questions: Write as much as you can covering the who, what, where, when, & why for each term.
2. Salutary Neglect
4. Headright System
5. French and Indian War
7. Treaty of Paris 1783
8. Bill of Right
SAQ Questions: Write as much as it takes to effectively answer the question.
1) What role did religion play for Europe in the Middle Ages? How did the introduction of Islam affect Europe?
2) What did slavery look like prior to the 14th century? How and why did that change over time with the discovery of the New World?
3) Compare Spanish exploration and colonial society to that of the English? Why were the Spanish able to claim and control so much land yet the English ultimately ended up having a larger population in their colonies?
4) How did the colonies manage to triumph in their battle for independence despite Great Britain’s major advantages?
1) Describe the early struggles of the American Republic. How did America handle early relations with both the French and the British and why did it lead to conflict with both?