https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png Paul2022-05-04 10:08:092022-05-04 10:08:09• Identify both the strengths and needs of the family.
- Create a fictional family with at least 3 generations, one of them aging, within the family.
- Identify an older member of the family who may be either active or frail and elderly and may or may not live in the household.
- Identify both the strengths and needs of the family.
- Identify the problem that will be addressed.
- Provide a theoretical perspective on aging by which this problem will be addressed.
- Compare and contrast courses of action using appropriate counseling techniques.
The paper is to be at least 15 pages and requires a minimum of five resources. APA 6th edition formatting is required