In your group, you will come up with a new company and its strategic objectives.
Based on these objectives provide a detailed selection process for a vital position to ensure the Human Resource recruitment plan is aligned with the strategy of the new business.
1. What is the position the company is recruiting for? Outline the job description and responsibilities. The knowledge, skills, abilities, and qualifications required to be successful. Provide this information as if you were creating a job application form.(2.5 points)
2. What is the basis for which your new business will select candidates to be interviewed? How many interviews would candidates be required to pass? Provide all the questions that will be asked in these interviews. (2.5 points)
3. Once a candidate passes the interview process, what tests will they be required to complete successfully to continue, be detailed with the type of tests and why these where chosen? (2.5 points)
4. Will your organization conduct a background check if so why or why not? (2.5 points)
5. Based on the above selection process, who would be a successful candidate for the preliminary selection phase?(2.5 points)
6. Will the preliminary selected candidates be required to do complete a supervisor/team interview? If so why or why not? (2.5 points)
7. What would be the criteria for your supervisor/team interview for a passing candidate? If there is no interview how will the successful candidate be selected? (2.5 points)
8. Based on the above-selected criteria provide a summary of the ideal candidate for the position open at the organization.(2.5 points)