Please read “Assignment 2 Sample” as it is the format of how the paper is done.The problem statement and research questions have been crafted out in the words document provided. Do note that this assignment is based on Singapore context and RMIT University is considered as a Private Higher Education in Singapore. Please include as many scholarly references as possible, if applicable.
Body: 1800 – 2000 words
Conclusion: 300 – 500 words
Requirements for the assignment:
- Re-state the problem in the context of your chosen management perspective as a research question.
- You should do some research on ‘how best to formulate a research question.’
- Undertake a literature review of contemporary management literature that will help you to better understand the nature of the management challenge, how theory can inform a solution and what (if anything) has been tried before to solve this kind of problem (e.g. Has this challenge occurred before? Maybe in another industry? Has it been solved?)
- Continue to conduct industry and company research involving critically analysing and synthesising business information. (CLO3)
- Your information should be both broad and deep. Once you have collected the information, you have to critically analyse it.
- Identify and select appropriate tools, models and theories that will help you to understand the problem through the lens you have chosen.
- These should be from scholarly sources.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the tools, models and theories you’ve selected. Suggest alternative methods to eliminate weaknesses.
- Again, rely on scholarly sources.
- Write a report justifying why your research approach to solving the management challenge should be adopted.
- Use a report format.