https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://qualitywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x75.png Paul2023-11-16 15:10:372023-11-16 15:10:37Instructions Choose one of the cases listed in this assignment.Locate the case and read the case opinions carefully.In preparing the brief, you must read the entire appellate decision and write using
- Choose one of the cases listed in this assignment.
- Locate the case and read the case opinions carefully.
- In preparing the brief, you must read the entire appellate decision and write using your own words. If you haven’t already, work through Briefing Cases: A Comprehensive Method These tutorials and videos provide instruction and practice opportunities about each required section of this case brief. You may not use the case summaries from either textbook, visit websites summarizing the case, or read printed summaries of the case from any source.
- All case briefs must be typewritten, double-spaced, using 12-point Times New Roman font or a comparable serif font, with one (1”) inch page margins. Briefs will be evaluated using the attached rubric, which includes all components of a case brief.
- Submit your brief to this assignment folder. For more on how to submit an assignment:
Cases For Briefing (Choose One)
- Miranda v. Arizona, North Carolina v. Alford, Mapp v. Ohio, Terry v. Ohio(1967)Support Resources Finding Cases Using Library Sources