Instructions The Role of Technology and Remote Work This assignment has two parts. Part 1:Research the CSU Online Library, and choose one credible article relating to the role of technology and remote work. Look for an article that explores the impact of any recent technology on communication tools in the workplace. For example, you might choose to explore the way that remote work, meetings, or written communication has impacted workplace communication. This article should be published no earlier than 2018.Part 2:Write a two-page critique of the article you selected. Your critique should include the following:
- Introduction: Write a lead-in to engage the reader, an overview of the article’s topic, the article’s title, and author’s name as well as a thesis that reveals your opinion about the article.
- Body Paragraph 1: Identify the author’s opinion and three points of support from the article for this opinion.
- Body Paragraphs 2, 3: Analyze the author’s opinion and supportive points. Are they credible? Why, or why not? Are they sufficiently supported? Why, or why not?
- Body Paragraphs 4, 5: State if you agree or disagree with the author’s opinion. Offer logical reasoning and personal experience to support your opinion of the article and the author’s opinion. Opinions may focus on communication tools used for in-person versus remote work teams, the role of technology, or the impact of technology on remote work groups.
- Conclusion: Summarize your opinion, and restate your thesis.
Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting, however, is not necessary. This assignment will help you practice your Information literacy skills. What is information literacy? Information literacy is the ability to find and evaluate information to help make sound decisions in life, whether for academic, professional, or personal purposes.