IT142 PRESENTATION TECHNOLOGY AND TECHNIQUES POWERPOINT PROJECT ASSIGNMENT REQUIREMENTS AND EVALUATION PROCESS PORTFOLIO COMPETENCIES:
DESCRIPTION AND ASSIGNMENT REQUIREMENTS: 1. The topic What are some of the most important skills and personal characteristics you need to develop in order to be successful in today’s job market? (explain how to advance in your career)
2 create a 12-slide PowerPoint presentation on his/her topic under the group theme using the project guidelines.
3. Each student must have an agenda and a closing slide. The closing slide must summarize the main points of your part of the presentation. You may give the closing slide an appropriate name such as “Summary.”
4. Make sure you follow information literacy standards for citing information.
5. Each student must design a reference slide and employ all APA guidelines for citing sources within the presentation.
6. All slides must have slide numbers!
1. Each presentation has to contain slides with the following layouts:
1 Title Slide
2 Title and Content (Agenda)
3 Picture with Caption
4 Two Content (Text and Pictures)
5 Object (chart, graphic, or diagram)
6 Two Content Text 7 Content with Caption
8 Two Content (Pictures and Text)
9 Smart Art Diagram or Organization Chart
11 Summary (the closing slide)
12 The Reference Slide
2. Each presentation has to incorporate the following techniques: 1. Apply Design template (or Custom Background) 2. Insert Clip Art 3. Insert Slide number and your name on all slides (except the Title Slide) 4. Insert Page numbers and your name on Handout Notes 5. Insert a Hyperlink to the Website of your choice in relation to the topic of your presentation 6. Apply slide transition 7. Apply custom animation to text, clipart, diagrams, and charts, smart art in an appropriate amount. 1. text 2. objects
Example of the Reference Table Slide Number Slide Layout Slide Transition Custom Animation
1 Title slide Specify which Specify to what
2 Title and Content (Agenda) Specify which Specify to what
3 Object (chart, graphic, or diagram) Specify which Specify to what
4 Smart Art Diagram Specify which Specify to what
5 Two Content-Picture and Text Specify which Specify to what
6 Table Specify which Specify to what
7 Two Content-Text and Picture Specify which Specify to what
8 Picture with Caption Specify which Specify to what
9 Two Content Text Specify which Specify to what
10 Content with Caption Specify which Specify to what
11 Summary (the closing slide) Specify which Specify which
12 The Reference Slide Specify which Specify which