Management of Technology Assignment 3
We're the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click either of the buttons below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment – Critical ThinkingMarks 10
Question 1 – From the below listed companies, select any two and on the basis of your research, elucidate what new standards, measures and policies adopted by the company (minimum 2 each) played a major role in helping it to reach high environmental quality.(5 Marks)
COMPANIES– 1) Ikea 2) Nike 3) Seventh Generation 4) Panasonic 5) IBM6) Unilever 7) Allergan 8) Patagonia 9) Adobe
Question 2 – Develop a hypothetical technological company of your own choice in any field which follows the concept of ‘Sustainable Development’.Draw an outline of your company’s basic fields of operation and explain how it makes use of various sustainable techniques for its development. (Minimum 3 elements of Sustainable Development should be present in your company’s techniques.) (5 Marks)
- It is mandatory for the students to mention their references and sources.
- Students may refer their theoretical course content for the elements of Sustainable Development.
- Word Limit – Minimum 350 words for each question.