Marketers must build a business case for a concept before they present the idea to a client or supervisor. Building upon your Microsoft Azure branding and positioning efforts, you will execute some of the steps that a marketing team would complete when validating a strategy.
Construct a 1200-word business case report that includes the sections and details outlined below:
- Executive Summary: Identify the product or service, who you are targeting, and what you think the brand positioning should be.
- Product/Service Consumer Behavior Insights: Compare your focus business with two companies you found that most people consider when deciding between your focus business and other similar competitive brands.
- Attributes: Justify from your research the attributes or criteria that consumers use when deciding between your focus business and its competitors. Assess consumer attitudes about your focus business and the types of self-identity, personality, or lifestyle the brand currently appeals to.
- Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning: Determine the consumer segments your marketing staff found possible interest in for your product or service and the segment(s) you plan to target. Compose a brand positioning statement that positions the brand to be compelling to those targets.
- Consumer Validation: Propose how you plan to use qualitative research to obtain feedback on how people view your focus product or service. Recommend how you will modify your marketing segmentation as well as your targeting and positioning strategy based on the research.
Please utilize American based resources due to this being an American company.