Assume the role of a management consultant reporting to the CEO and Board of Directors at Coca-Cola. In your report, address the following points:
- Define the marketing problems and opportunities.
- Analyze Coca-Cola’s marketing and innovation strategy transformation designed to position the company on the cutting edge of consumer trends.
- Evaluate Coca-Cola’s product strategy of developing healthy beverages.
- Explain the underlying logic of Mary Minnick’s emphasis on understanding why people consume beverages.
- Discuss the underlying logic of the non-carb drinks strategy.
- Compare and contrast the performance of Coca-Cola and Pepsi.
- Provide recommendations to management.Pepsi.
Writing the Final PaperThe Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least six scholarly sources,
- Must document all sources in APA style,
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style