Material Innovation II Submit Assignment
We're the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click either of the buttons below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
As a continuation of Assignment 4, I would like you to come up with your own material innovation. This should be a new product that improves upon an existing product. Ideas to consider:
- Utilizing a waste material to create a new product
- Replacing a toxic element in a product
- Reducing the environmental impact of an existing production process
- Creating a product from a rapidly renewable or biobased material
- Other types of material innovation
Similar to Assignment 4, this innovation should somehow improve human health or reduce negative environmental impact.
Format the assignment as an informational publication for the product:
- What is the product?
- How is it made?
- What does it contain?
- What is it used for? How is it applied?
- How is it better than other similar products?
A good place to start would be to identify an area of improvement in an existing product. In designing a better way to produce a product, Cradle to Cradle will be a very good resource: https://www.c2ccertified.org/ (Links to an external site.)
Assignment format: 5 + 5
- Approximately 5 images
- Approximately 5 short paragraphs
- Combine writing and images in a visually compelling way. The images should help support whatever it is you are writing about
- Images can be photographs, drawings, sketches, illustrations, renderings, diagrams, any sort of visual component to aid your story.
- Save and submit as a reduced file size PDF.
Please select one consistent method of citing your sources (APA, MLA, Chicago).
Assignments that consist solely of text directly copied and pasted from other sources without citation will receive a zero. Plagiarism is a violation of university policy. It is very important, even if English is not your first language, that assignments be in your own words and express your own perspective on the topics. You will not be graded on spelling and grammar, but on the ideas you discuss, and if they address the objective of the assignment.