MRKT 4335 Healthcare Marketing Project
1. The student is required to follow the guideline as much as possible.
2. All sources used should be cited in a bibliography. No particular formatting is required.
3. Absolutely no plagiarism, chat GPT or AI. Your work will be run through a plagiarism software program.
4. The project should not be written as an essay but as a report.
5. It should be in a Word document. All parts of the outline need to be filled out with details. You will be required to provide a citation in the bibliography for the information provided and justification for any suggestion/strategy/action plan. There is no specific format for the bibliography.
6. Font: Times Roman New and font sized 12, double space, no minimum number of pages. Just ensure you cover all or near all the parts mentioned in the outline.
7. The student/s will need to choose a corporation with the approval of the instructor and use the outline below to complete the project. It must be on a Startup or an operating Medical Service facility (MSF) business. We use the word business because we wish to learn how to be profitable.
What needs to be covered in the section
1. Name the Medical Service Facility (MSF), to be approved by the instructor.
Choose the MSF and ensure you get approval from the instructor.
- McCamey Hospital District
2. Mission and vision of the MSF.
State the mission and vision of the organization chosen.
3. Product/service definition.
Define the product/service you are working on, including its attributes and benefits.
4. Target market definition, including segment/s.
Define the segments based on demographics, psychographics, and geographics. Clearly state the chosen target segment, with rationale.
5. MSF positioning in the market.
How would you position the MSF in the market? Positioning is the psychological mapping of the MSF in the target audience’s minds.