my last name is C as assigned.
Refer to the top assignment listed by the letter of your last name found below. Assume you are working on a project to improve customer service. Create a Pareto chart based on the information in the assigned option. Use the Pareto chart template (available in the online classroom) or use Excel to produce a Pareto chart Download Pareto chartthat looks like the Pareto chart in Chapter 8 of the course textbook. Include three detailed actions to take to address the customer complaints.
Group 1 – Last names beginning with A – F:
Customer is on hold too long
An appointment is not available within 48 hours
Wait time in the exam room exceeds 20 minutes
Co-pay amount is incorrectly calculated by staff
- Includes the Pareto chart with title, X and Y-axis labels, and the line chart to show cumulative percentage. A sample Pareto chart you may use is available in the online classroom.
- Includes three detailed actions to take to address the customer complaints and includes the rationale for the priority of the actions.
- Must be two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing CenterLinks to an external site..
Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Name of Institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading RubricLinks to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.