MY TOPIC Qualitative research My Topic is Enhancing Employee Well-being through Flexible Work Arrangements. Complete your Prospectus Template slides. General Requirements. Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment: 1. Refer to the problem space and problem statement you presented in the Topic 2 and Topic 4 assignments in this course and any related instructor feedback you received. Pay close attention to whether you took a quantitative or qualitative approach to your topic. You will need to continue that approach here unless the instructor has indicated a need for you to change. 2.Refer to “Prospectus Defense” assignment in RES-831 and any revisions made since that submission. 3. Locate the “Prospectus Template” on the DC Network and download either the quantitative or qualitative template depending on your selected methodology. Note: A new template may be needed if changes have been made to the methodology since the last submission. 4. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. 5. Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral-level writing. The manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage. 6. This assignment requires the inclusion of at least two scholarly research sources related to this topic and at least one in-text citation from each source.
My Topic is Enhancing Employee Well-being through Flexible Work Arrangements
Based on the methodology of your potential dissertation topic, select the appropriate prospectus template: “Quantitative Prospectus PPT” or “Qualitative Prospectus PPT.”
Revise/complete the following template slides to describe and defend your potential study. Your choices must be defended with relevant current research.
1. Proposed Dissertation Topic Title Must be 12 words or less
2. Alignment Table (fill in from corresponding slides below). Note: The purpose statement box is not required for this assignment.
3. Literature Review: Background to the Problem 2-3 paragraphs written GCU style: no citation in the first sentence (topic sentence), supporting citations and no citation at end of the paragraph. This is to be about the history of the issue. For your final Proposal, this section will be the history of the research on the issue.
4. Literature Review: Problem Space Your 5 empirical articles from 2020-23 and each written following this formula: Citation, “conducted a (method/design) study with (# participants) to investigate (what) and found (what). The recommendation for further research was (what?).
5. Literature Review: Theoretical Foundations: graphic of the theory you are using with an arrow to the parts you are choosing. (If quant—this theory comes from the instruments and you are using the entire theory). Author of the theory and citation
6. Literature Review: Review of Literature: list only the topics—you do not need to start to populate the topics yet. But if you have started—go ahead and include. NOTE: these topics must align with either your variables (quant) or theory (qual)
7. Problem Statement: Align with the method you are using
8. Variables (if quantitative) or Phenomenon (if qualitative) Use the feedback from previous assignments
9. Research Questions (and Hypotheses if quantitative)
10. Methodology Justification. Two cited definitions for EACH method; summary for each method “this method is most appropriate when…”; AND 1-3 studies on your topic that are recommending further research using your method.
11. Design. Qual: all five designs; Quant: all six designs. TWO cited definitions for each with a summary: “This design is most appropriate when…
12. Feasibility: Follow the prompts that are listed in the notes section of the PPT