Need management help with Masters on Introduction to Public Administration
We're the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click either of the buttons below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Introduction to Public Administration
Unit 3 Assignment Details
Project Proposal – Part 2
For your Unit 9 Assignment, you will research the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, you will analyze their managerial and administrative processes by examining the impact of a current issue or situation on those processes.
This Assignment will not only give you an opportunity to learn more about the field of Public Administration, but will also give you some real-world context for the skills and concepts you will study throughout your MPA program.
In Unit 3, you will need to submit your Final Assignment Proposal consisting of your potential research questions and research sources.
Before you complete your Final Assignment, you will submit a short proposal to your instructor. Research the issues, policy concerns, or other current situations that are important to your chosen public sector organization. For example, if you were to research the city of Chicago’s Department of the Environment, you could research recent news articles, and consult the website of the agency for current news (http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/doe.html).
In your proposal, you will describe the organization that you plan to research, outline the major concerns for this organization, and propose research questions you plan to answer in the Final Assignment regarding the impact of the issues on administrative and managerial processes.
In formulating the research questions for your proposal, focus on the following inter-related managerial and administrative processes, if applicable:
1. Human Resource Management
2. Budgeting and Resource Allocation
3. Policy Creation (if applicable)
4. Policy Implementation (if applicable)
5. Delivering Services to the public (if applicable)
6. Performance Evaluation (of people or of programs)
7. Legislative process
8. Local Government council, town, or regional meetings
9. Inter- and Intra-governmental communication and negotiation (like the
relationship between federal and local, state and local, or globally)
10. Ethical decision making
Your Final Assignment Proposal should also describe your planned research sources, including any possible interviews.
You should also make sure to:
• Include a title page with full name, class name, section number, and date
• Use double-space and Arial or Times New Roman in 12 point font size
• Cite all sources on a separate reference page at the end of your proposal