NOTE: I have attached the document that needs to be filled out.Andragogy is the science and practice of teaching adult learners. Adult learners have unique learning needs that must be considered for successful teaching and learning to take place. The purpose of this assignment is to explore andragogy and adult learners.
Select three of the following learning theories: Knowles’s Andragogy, McClusky’s Theory of Margin, Self-Directed Learning, Transformative Learning, and Experiential Learning.
Complete the “Adult Learning Theories Chart,” by identifying the following components of the selected learning theories:
- Origin of the theory, including theorist and timeframe
- Key concepts of the theory
- The role of the instructor
- The role of the learner
- How content will be delivered
- How the learner demonstrates knowledge
In addition, write a 150-250 word reflection discussing the following:
- Which theory do you think will be most applicable to teaching students in your content area and why?
- How does your chosen theory address personalized learning?
- How will you incorporate this theory into your instruction and planning?
Support your findings with 3-5 scholarly resources.
NOTE: I have attached the document that needs to be filled out. Andragogy is the science and practice of teaching adult learners. Adult learners have unique learning needs that must be considered for
Adult Learning Theories Chart Adult Learning Theory 1 Adult Learning Theory 2 Adult Learning Theory 3 Origin of the Theory, including Theorist and Timeframe Key Concepts of the Theory Role of the Instructor Role of the Learner How Content Will be Delivered How the Learner Demonstrates Knowledge Reflection Resources ©2021. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.