write a reflection paper describing a preferred approach to counseling from the theories we have covered throughout the semester in the Corey textbook.
All of the following needs to be addressed in your paper and YOU MUST LABEL EACH SECTION accordingly as follows:
- Selected Counseling Theory: Which therapy or therapies from the selected readings did you select and why?
- Goals for Therapy: What are the most important goals for therapy according to the selected therapy?
- Role of Therapist: What is your role and function as a therapist from the selected therapy?
- Techniques: What techniques would you be likely to apply to a specific problem(s) (from the selected approach)?
- Expectations of Client: What would you expect from your client when using the selected therapy?