One organizational challenge that Microsoft Azure is currently facing is the need to enhance its sustainability efforts. The company has committed to being carbon-negative by 2030, which requires significant investments in renewable energy, carbon capture, and energy-efficient technologies. The challenge for the company is balancing its sustainability goals with its commitment to providing customers with affordable and reliable cloud services, as well as competition from AWS and Google
In order to lead innovation, every business requires an evaluation of its current status. Perform a SWOT analysis and determine the need for change. Determine the problem and propose a solution (such as the introduction of new or updated process, product, or service).
In a 700-word document, complete the following in your analysis:
- Include the SWOT analysis you constructed and your complete SWOT graphic.
- Determine the current challenge(s) or dilemma you will address as part of your Business Plan.
- Justify how you determined the current challenge(s) or dilemma you will address as part of your Business Plan.
- Propose a solution (such as the introduction of new or updated process, product, or service) for your business’s challenge or dilemma.
- Justify the implications of your recommended solutions to enhance organizational outcomes.
Please use the most recent SWOT information from this year or last year. Please use American based references for the American based companies, as well as recent.