Analyzing the financial performance of a company is crucial for any business at any given point of time, but especially when the company is heading in a new direction.
You are aware that your company has made the strategic decision to move to a triple bottom line (TBL)-focused business model. You have already collaborated with various departments within your organization to understand their perspectives.
Now you will review the current financial performance of your organization and evaluate whether the operational plan aligns with key performance indicators of the finance department.
Using the financial records of the health and beauty company that you work for, as well as the financial records of the company you chose in Module One, create a consulting report outlining the following criteria:
Explain key financial performance indicators that various stakeholders would be most interested in. Support your rationale and include the following stakeholders in your response:
- Community groups
- Explain additional key financial line items related to triple bottom line that are required to measure cost. Support your rationale.
Financial records of the health and beauty company you work at
- Consolidated balance sheet
- Consolidated cash flow statement
- Consolidated income statement
Financial records of the company you chose in Module One
- Balance sheet of your chosen company
- Cash flow statement of your chosen company
- Income statement of your chosen company
List of global companies provided in Module One
- List of Companies (This will be attached)
Guidelines for Submission
In a Word document, use double-spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. This consulting report should be 1 to 3 pages in length and include references cited in APA format. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.