case and other parts of group work in attach
the parts I need are recommendations and primary recommendations to explain in detail
- Introduction – Take the perspective that you are a consultant to the organization and they have hired you to help with their problem. Do not repeat the text of the case. Set assumptions. For example, when did this happen? Yesterday? Last year? Describe the environment relative to the time, place, and industry involved. Introduce the work that will be accomplished to provide a full plan.
- External Analysis – no bullets, explain why you included the factors as opportunities or threats. Support this portion of the case with research.
- Internal Analysis- no bullets, explain why you included the factors as opportunities or threats
- Diagnostic model that fits the problem. Talk about each piece of the model as it relates to the organization. Support this portion of the case with research. Justify your decision to use your model. Use the models that are in the text.
- Cultural Web
- Structural Dilemmas
- Formulation – strategy(ies)/initiatives that will be used to resolve the problem. Do not suggest a remedy, e.g. using the phrase “the company should…”. Instead, tell the organization directly what must happen for them to succeed. These are recommendations that follow directly from your analysis. For example, if you determine that the organization is functioning in a changing industry, e.g. radio and television, your initiatives need to address that problem as it relates to the central issue. In the case of McDs, how would using television and radio remedy the problem of lack of consumer information?
- Implementation – Kotter’s Eight Step Model. Each step defines the action steps that must happen for EACH initiative to take place. Be very specific – for example, if you want training to happen, you need to say how many hours of training, who will be trained, the date by which everyone must be trained,and any other details that will help the organization do exactly what it needs to do to successfully change.
- Plan to address resistance
- Communication plan
- Image of change
- Lessons learned
- Evaluation – who collects the data? What are the measures? When are they due? To whom are the results reported? Again, be very specific. Make this a table that follows all other portions of your