Please answer 5 pharmacology questions
We're the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click either of the buttons below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Please see attachment for instructions
Please discuss the mechanism of action of Warfarin, the ideal parameters of the drug, monitoring recommendations, and adverse reactions.
2. What is a direct thrombin inhibitor? Please provide examples and discuss adverse effects.
3. Please discuss the mechanism of action of Digoxin. Please discuss monitoring parameters, side effects and patient teaching recommendations.
4. Please discuss the mechanism arterial vasodilators such as Hydralazine (Minoxidil). When is this medication used? Most common side effects?
5. Please discuss the mechanism of action of Amiodarone. Please discuss side effects and patient teaching recommendations.
6. What are some examples of class 1A antiarrhythmic drugs? What is their mechanism of action?
APA format with intext citations
Word count minimum of 250, not including references.
References: 2 high-level scholarly references within the last 5 years in APA format.